New on Cloud4Wi? Read our quick user guides for step-by-step instructions!
Ask the community
Discuss issues with the other members of Cloud4Wi community
Share an idea
Post an idea, a suggestion or a feature request
If you can't find what you're looking for, send us a ticket. Our Support team will be happy to help you
- Can an end-user register at our location using a foreign mobile phone?
- What is an access point Identifier? Is it required?
- What does the "Oops" page mean when trying to access the Welcome Portal?
- Do end-users need to be authenticated to receive a coupon?
- Is it possible to set bandwidth cap for end-user?
- Why am I redirected to a *.cloud4wiredirect.com domain?
- International settings
- Configuring a default Internet Plan for your venue
- Branding options for the Admin Panel
- Enabling Meraki CMX to communicate with Presence Analytics
- How to add an access point
- Walled garden for PayPal feature (web sites/domains to open)
- ★ Complete list of supported access points, access devices and firmwares
- Mojo Networks
- Cambium Networks
- Zebra Technologies
- Chillispot/CoovaChilli firmware based devices
- ★ Volare 6.2 Release Note
- ★ Volare 6.1 Release Note
- Volare 6.0 Release Note
- Cloud4Wi 5.9.10 Release Note
- Cloud4Wi 5.9.9 Release Note
- Cloud4Wi 5.9.8 Release Note
- ★ FAQs: Find your questions here
- In the PayPal website, how can I understand where an end-user's payment comes from?
- What user information does Cloud4Wi collect from Facebook?
- I am not able to open "Advertising" and "Advertising Lite" from the Control Panel. Why?
- I expected to be redirected to the Splash Portal, but I get the "Oops" page. What does it mean?
- What is the landing page? How can I configure that?
- ★ Getting started
- Logging in to the Control Panel for the first time
- SMS gateways used in Cloud4Wi
- Splash Portal: user device compatibility list
- Splash Portal - Cookies Policy
- General information about Splash Portal templates
- ★ Complete list of supported APs, access devices and firmwares
- Xclaim devices and Cloud4Wi
- Samsung Controller and Cloud4Wi
- Hewlett Packard devices (Unified 800 Series) and Cloud4Wi
- Teldat devices and Cloud4Wi
- LigoWave VAC/LAC devices and Cloud4Wi
- ★ General overview of the Splash Portal configuration
- Setting up Access posts through a few clicks in the Social Marketing application
- An overview of "classic" Splash Portal templates
- Improve end-users experience with "Metro" Splash Portal template
- Managing "login" content blocks
- Managing custom Splash Portal languages
- ★ Overview of Venues and the multi-level structure
- How a Venue Owner can view and edit the Fogsense Probe data
- How to add a Fogsense probe
- Defining Service Packages for a Venue at Tenant level
- How to create a new system user at any level
- Viewing and editing Hotspots data for a Venue Manager
- ★ Marketplace: set up and manage your applications
- User Journey, Migration Guide
- Presence Analytics
- Coupons: REST API
- Social Marketing – Migration Guide
- Social Marketing – gain visibility on social media networks
- ★ Overview of Service Profiles
- Setting QoS parameters on Internet plans
- Setting up the system to automatically create service PINs
- Setting up advanced Internet options
- Managing Service PINs and allowing end-users to self-activate Service Profiles
- Recurrent Profiles for end-users
- ★ Registration and login of end-users
- Social Login with Foursquare
- Social Login with Pinterest
- Social Login with Instagram
- Social Login with Google (basic account service)
- Exporting the list of end-users to a CSV file
- ★ End-user experience through the Splash Portal
- How to buy a paid service profile through a PayPal account (the process for an end-user)
- Navigation bar - Accessing Splash Portal menus
- Internet plans page - The recharge page for end-users
- My Profile / Self Care - Where end-users can view or modify account settings in the Splash Portal
- ★ General settings and options
- Smart Authentication
- Editing general details of your Tenant or Venue instance
- Managing general account data and fast-switching among Venues
- Customizing messages to end-users
- Configuring IPN (Instant Payment Notifications) with PayPal
- "Troubleshooting Analytics" (Analyzing service performance and problems)
- Posting your feedbacks regarding the Platform
- Checking Control Panel system notifications
- Monitoring latest errors and notifications to end-users through the Dashboard
- Viewing in a map the location of end-users through the Dashboard
- Viewing license details and remaining text messages (SMS) data
- ★ Tips and tricks: make the best use of our Platform
- Click-Through and validation processes
- Validating an end-user's mobile phone number using a confirmation code
- Updating social pages or profiles by using the Social Marketing application
- Facebook feeds media style
- Validating an end-user's email address
No trending questions yet.