Volare MyApps is an environment that allows you to create and publish new applications in your Volare Account. To get started you need to:
- Create a MyApps Account form the Admin Panel (see below)
- Login in the MyApps portal at myapps.cloud4wi.com
Extensive documentation and examples can be found in the Developer Portal (https://developers.cloud4wi.com) where you can log in using your Admin Panel account.
Create a MyApp Account
If "MyApps" is active for your Organization instance, then you can create a Developer account through the Admin Panel.
To do this, click on the quick access toolbar on the left Manage → Settings → Dev Portal. From here you can create, edit or make other actions on developer accounts.
To create a new Developer account, click on the Add button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
To add a new Developer account, you have to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
Then click on Save.
Finally, your Developer account for MyApps is ready. Username and password will be sent to the email address provided.
Now you can make further actions by clicking on the username.
The available actions are:
- Lock / Unlock: you can disable on enable the account
- Edit: you can edit First name, Last name, and Email fields
- Reset password: you can set a new password and send it to the provided email address