The Add button allows you to create a new end-user from the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
The Export button allows you to export the user list into a CSV file.
By clicking the checkbox in this row, it is possible to select one or more end-users currently displayed and eventually activate the Delete button.
Once in this page, it is possible to carry out a set of control and management actions from the command toolbar:
- Lock: through this button, it is possible to suspend the service provided to the end-user, for example- due to a violation of some policies. In this case, the end-user will not be able to use the service, until the administrator decides to unlock it by using the Unlock button that will be available in the command toolbar after the end-user has been locked.
- Delete: through this button, it is possible to delete all information relating to a user, for example - after a long period of inactivity. In this case, if the deleted end-user tries to use the service again, it will be recognized by the system as a new user and will be forced to perform a new registration.
- Export: through this button, it is possible to export the user details into CSV file.
The page displaying the details of end-users is divided into several tabs, each collecting information for monitoring purposes, which allow system users to perform a smart and efficient management activity on their workspace. These tabs are:
- Internet Plans
- Connection Logs
- Sign-up: indicates whether the end-user has registered to the service through the Social Login, or not.
- Username: the unique name that identifies the end-user.
- Service Status: whether the end-user is enabled or not to use the service.
- Type: whether the end-user is a guest or was created through Sponsorship validation.
- Title: Mr., Mrs. or Miss
- First name
- Last name
- Phone phone
- ID document
- Document ID number
- Personal ID
- Passport number
- Promotional Communication Policy accepted: please read the article Marketing communications, opt-in, opt-out, etc. in order to learn more about the meaning of this field.
- Member ID (it will be displayed empty until this field is used in the instance)
- Age verified: if the age verification step was passed (check Minimum Age Verification in Login profiles)
- Custom opt-in fields, if set in the Login profile
- Number of Logins
- Internet Plan: the current Internet plan associated with the end-user
- Last Login: the date of the last connection
- Sign-up date: the date when the end-user signed up for the first time
The Devices fieldset allows finding the MAC address of all the clients that were used to get the access to the Internet. The last date of connection is also available.
- Name: the name of the Internet plan.
- Type: whether it is Recurring or One-Shot.
- Total: the total duration of the service. In case of a recurrent plan, this field indicates the total time of navigation available within the single renewal period; for a One-Shot plan, it indicates the total time of navigation assigned.
- Remaining: indicates, for One-Shot plans, the remaining time of navigation.
- Start: the start date and time for the selected traffic session.
- Stop: the stop date and time for the selected traffic session.
- Duration: the duration of the selected traffic session.
- Traffic: the amount of traffic performed during the session.
- Location: the Location where the connection was performed
- Access Point: the name of the access point used to get the Internet access
- Date: the date and time when the abnormality occurred.
- Message: the error message. This message is also displayed to the end-user in the Splash Portal, after attempting to access the system. Notification messages can be of various types and have different causes and resolutions. For more information, see Success/error messages during user authentications.loca
- Location: the Location to which the end-user belongs.
- Access Point: the Access Point, in the Location, where the end-user was logged in.
In the Map section, it displays a map of all the access points where the end-user has ever been authenticated to while accessing the service.