[Please note that this article refers to an older version of the product and may be outdated. You can find the most recent guide here]
Here's a list of quick user guides for each Access Point vendor we support to help with configuration.
- Aerohive Networks
- Aruba Networks (Controller, IAP)
- Buffalo Technology
- Cambium Networks
- Cisco - Controller mode
- Cisco Meraki
- Hewlett Packard (Cloud managed, MSM series, Unified 800 Series)
- Icomera Moovbox
- LigoWave VAC/LAC
- Power Cloud Systems
- Ruckus Wireless (Controller, Standalone, SCG - SmartCell Gateways, Xclaim)
- Samsung - Controller mode
- Ubiquiti Networks
Supported access network architecture
- Standalone: in this case a single AP can be used as a Hotspot, without the need to use other access devices.
- Network managed by a controller: some vendors and products support a distributed architecture where each single AP is managed and controlled by a centralized Controller / Gateway.
Common configuration parameters
- RADIUS IP address: the IP address of the RADIUS server, for authentication and accounting phases. It is strongly recommended to configure both the primary and the secondary RADIUS server.
- Shared secret: the secret key shared between the RADIUS client and server.
- Splash Portal URL: the URL of the external login page where the end-user is redirected to.
- Primary RADIUS Server (IP address): 18.104.22.168
- Secondary RADIUS Server (IP address): 22.214.171.124
- Shared secret: (it will be communicated by Cloud4Wi)
- Splash portal URL: https://splashportal.cloud4wi.com/
- Authentication port: 1812
- Accounting port: 1813
Walled Garden for Social Login/PayPal paymentsHere are additional settings to configure the Walled Garden of your device:
- Walled Garden for the Social Login (web sites/domains to open)
- Walled Garden for PayPal feature (web sites/domains to open)
UAM secret configuration for Chillispot/CoovaChilli-based devices
For particular configurations and particular devices, you can set a not empty UAM secret field.
See the following article for details on this: Adding UAM secret configuration for Chillispot/CoovaChilli-based devices.