We are pleased to announce the availability of Cloud4Wi 5.2.0. This release includes new features and improvements, as well as fixing important issues.
- Registration fields management: it is now possible to select the fields that will be displayed on the registration form and to decide which are mandatory.
- PayPal online payments: Tenant and WiFi Area Owner can configure their own PayPal account to receive payments for Internet Plans.
- User data export: it is now possible to export end-users’ data in CSV format.
- Exporting statistics data in CSV format.
- Multi-language support enhancement: possibility to set the default account language, used as default language for system communications.
- Spanish language is now available!
- Added Service PIN export to PDF, including Service Profile details.
- Possibility to disable the Logout button on the Splash Portal.
- Enabling/disabling marketing clause in the registration form.
- Possibility to clone Splash Portal content blocks.
Software Changes and Improved Features
- Possibility to delete the content blocks, images from the gallery and Splash Portal instances.
- Service PIN length reduced to 5 characters.
- Default sign-up Terms & Conditions text is automatically generated using Tenant / WiFi Area’s company details (such as business name, VAT and share capital).
- System update and important communications from Cloud4Wi now are directly prompted on the dashboard.
- Added the Marketing clause acceptance status on user’s details page.
- User device MAC Address has been added to the Session logs.
- Simplified registration process on the Splash Portal: the number of steps needed in order to complete the registration has been reduced (no data confirmation page).
- The recharging for end-users signed up through the Social Login has been enabled.
- Alert pop-up is prompt on the Splash Portal when the web browser does not support HTML 5.
- Cloud4Wi Terms and Conditions acceptance: the Cloud4Wi system user is required to accept Terms and Conditions during the first access to the Control Panel.
- Possibility to enable/disable the SMS inbound and the call inbound options for user account validation.
- Possibility to enable a SMS confirmation message after a successful registration of an end-user.
- Bug fix and enhancements
- New Net Coupon App.
- New Nearby App.
- New Geo Chat App.
- Bug fix and enhancements.