[Please note that this article refers to an older version of the product and may be outdated. You can find the most recent guide here]
A Tenant may need to add a new Hotspot to an existing Venue.
This is possible by clicking the Venue button in the quick access toolbar, selecting a Venue by clicking its name.
To do so, the Tenant needs to on the Venue area from the quick access toolbar.
On this session are displayed the Venues managed by the Tenant. To add more hotspots under the same Venue, the Tenant has to click on its name
and then click the Hotspots tab and on the Create new button, in the command toolbar.
Enter all required the information and click on the Save button.
Please to keep in mind that adding a new Hotspot requires a set of information such as:
- Name: the unique name for the Hotspot.
Description: an optional short description for the Hotspot, useful for displaying purposes.
- Router type: through this field it is possible to select the type of the device or, if used, one of supported firmware.
- MAC address: it is the MAC address of the Access Point.
- Identifier: the identifier used by the platform to identify the Hotspot, which the access requests performed by end-users comes from. For some device types this information is not required.
- Country, City, Address: geolocation data for the Hotspot.
At the end of the process, the Hotspot will be listed in the global list.