In the Internet plans page, the end-user is able to recharge their account by making an online payment or entering an access code. This page is part of the Splash Page.
This page will be displayed in the following situations:
- The end-user registered to the service in a Location where the Default Profile is not defined. After the first access, the Splash Page recognizes the end-user and asks for a service PIN.
- The end-user is not logged in and intentionally clicks Recharge on the drop-down menu on the Splash Page's navigation bar. in order to access the service.
- The end-user is logged in and intentionally clicks Recharge on the drop-down menu at the top of the Splash Page, in order to extend his time of navigation.
- The end-user is logged in and visits My Profile section in the Splash Page. Hence, he accesses the Services section and clicks Recharge, in order to extend his time of navigation.
- The end-user is logged in, but the time of navigation is expired and so he is redirected to the Recharge page.
The page shows the end-user all the Internet Plans available for the Location, configured to run for the Self-Provisioning mode. Internet Plans can be created in the Admin Panel, in the Guest Wi-Fi section.
The end-user, in order to recharge his account, has to:
- choose the Internet Plan to use to access the service
- contact the Location Manager and ask for a service PIN
- enter the service PIN in the Recharge page in order to recharge the account
The Organization and the Location Manager, through the Admin Panel, are able to create and manage service PINs.
They are also able to avoid the end-user to enter the service PIN, by accessing the Users section from the quick access toolbar, searching and selecting the end-user, and finally clicking Confirm for the Unlock access with PIN option, if available. In this way, the end-user is able to use the Service Profile assigned without entering a service PIN.