In the Internet plans page the end-user is able to recharge their account by making an online payment or entering a service PIN. This page is part of the Splash Portal.
This page will be displayed in the following situations:
- The end-user registered to the service in a Venue where the Default Profile is not defined. After the first access, the Splash Portal recognizes the end-user and asks for a service PIN.
- The end-user is not logged in and intentionally clicks Recharge on the drop-down menu on the Splash Portal's navigation bar. in order to access the service.
- The end-user is logged in and intentionally clicks Recharge on the drop-down menu at the top of the Splash Portal, in order to extend his time of navigation.
- The end-user is logged in and visits My Profile section in the Splash Portal. Hence, he accesses the Services section and clicks Recharge, in order to extend his time of navigation.
- The end-user is logged in, but the time of navigation is expired and so he is redirected to the Recharge page.
The page will show the end-user all the Service Profiles available for the Venue, configured to run for the Self-Provisioning mode. Service Profiles can be created in the Internet section.
The end-user, in order to recharge his account, has to:
- decide the Service Profile to use to access the service
- contact the Venue Manager and ask for a service PIN
- enter the service PIN in the Recharge page in order to recharge the account
The Tenant and the Venue Manager, through the Control Panel, are able to create and manage service PINs.
They are also able to avoid the end-user to enter the service PIN, by accessing the Users section from the quick access toolbar, searching and selecting the end-user, and finally clicking Confirm for the Unlock access with PIN option, if available. In this way the end-user is able to use the Service Profile assigned without entering a service PIN.