In the Sessions section, accessible through the Monitor menu, you can monitor traffic sessions performed by the end-users in the current day.
The available details are:
- Provider: indicates the type of user account connected (User Account, Click-through, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, VKontakte...)
- Username: the username for the end-user who performed the session.
- Start: the start date and time for the traffic session.
- Stop: the stop date and time for the traffic session.
- Logout reason: for end-users who terminated the session, it is the reason why the traffic session is terminated.
- Duration: the duration of the traffic session.
- Traffic: the amount of traffic performed during the session.
- Venue: the Venue where the end-user came from.
- HotSpot: the HotSpot, within the Venue, where the end-user came from.
- Client MAC: the MAC Address of the device used to perform the session.
It is also possible to export the list of the traffic sessions to a CSV file by clicking the Export button in the command toolbar.