In the Devices section, accessible only by the Venue Manager through the quick access toolbar, you can search for existing HotSpots (through the Search button), add new ones to a Venue, view and manage the existing ones, or display them in a map.Please make sure to read "Hotspots" as title of the page. If yes, you have nothing to do. Otherwise, please select Hotspots in the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
For each entered HotSpot, the available details are:
- Name: unique name for the HotSpot.
- Complete address: geolocation data for the HotSpot.
- Vendor: the manufacturer of the HotSpot.
- Identifier: the identifier used by the platform to identify the HotSpot from which the access requests, performed by end-users, comes from.
- Users: the total number of end-users registered to the HotSpot.
- Online Users: the number of registered end-users who are currently online.
- Logins: the total number of authentications performed by end-users.
- Avg Time: the average time of an end-user's session.
- Impressions: the total number of Splash Portal visits performed by end-users.
When adding or editing a single HotSpot, the following information is asked:
- Status: whether the HotSpot is enabled or disabled.
- Description: optional short description for the HotSpot, useful for displaying purposes.
- Router type: through this field you can select the type of device or, if used, one of supported firmware.
- MAC address: it is the MAC Address belonging to the Access Point.
- Latitude, Longitude: additional geolocation data for the HotSpot.