In the Troubleshooting Logs section, accessible from the Guest WiFi menu. You can view the list of notifications and alarms generated by the actions performed by end-users.
The available details are:
- Date: the date for the event.
- Message: the warning or message error. For the complete list of these alarms, please see Success/error messages during user authentications.
- Username: the username of the end-user who performed the session.
- Location: the Venue where the end-user comes from.
- Access Point: the access point where the end-user comes from.
You can access Troubleshooting Analytics by clicking on the Analytics button on top of the Troubleshooting page.
Filtering data by Organization / Location / Access Point
- The MSP Manager is able to filter results by Organization / Location / Access Point
- The Organization is able to filter results by Location / Access Point
- The Location Manager is able to filter results by Access Point
Filtering data based on a given time interval
It is possible to choose the following time intervals:
- Last seven days
- Current month
- Last month
- Current year
- Last year
- Custom range
Refreshing your data
If you need to display updated data, you can click on the button and see the most recent data for Analytics.
Real-time data is available with a time lag of about 30 minutes so if you are loading the page for the first time, filtering or refreshing data, you will see values that can be about 30 minutes old or less. Please note that the Header toolbar displays the date and the time of the last update.
Exporting data to an XLS file
You can export all the data to an XLS file, by clicking on the Export button at the top-right corner of the page.
Please note that the data included in the XLS file is based on the values selected in the filters described above.
Absolute/Time interval statistics
It is also possible to select the following data displaying modes:
- Overview: Data is displayed from the time the Organization(s) / Location(s) were created up to the current moment.
- Time interval: data is displayed according to the time interval selected in the header toolbar.
The following charts are available in this sections:
- Incomplete Registration Rate: the percentage of new end-users who did not validate their data (when requested).
Average Splash Page loading time: the average loading time of the Splash Page when displayed.