Through the Online Payments section, accessible from the Settings menu, it is possible to allow end-users to buy Internet plans by using their PayPal account.
The following options are available:
- Enable PayPal: by selecting this option, you allow end-users to pay with PayPal through the Splash Portal in order to access the service. The possible values for this option are:
- Yes: PayPal payments are allowed in the Splash Portal.
- No: PayPal payments are not allowed in the Splash Portal. So end-users have to go physically to the Venue Manager asking for a service PIN, in order to access the service.
- Username: in this field, enter the API username of the Merchant's PayPal account.
- Password: in this field, enter the API password of the Merchant's PayPal account.
- Signature: in this field, enter the API signature of the Merchant's PayPal account.
To get more information about generating or retrieving PayPal API credentials, please read Creating and configuring PayPal API credentials.
For any other information about PayPal, you can visit PayPal web site.
Please note that the Tenant, by setting the green unlock option near each configuration option, may enable the Venue Manager to change the value for the correspondent Venue.
On the contrary, by setting the gray lock option, the value can be set only at the Tenant level and it is not visible to the Venue Manager. When all values of a section are set in this way, the whole page is hidden to the Venue Manager.
Please note that in order to activate online payments with PayPal, you must correctly set Walled Garden for PayPal feature.