The end-user is the person who can access the WiFi service of a specific Venue. End-users who visit a Venue, contribute to the results of Analytics for that specific location.
Articles in this section
- FAQs: Find your questions here
- In the PayPal website, how can I understand where an end-user's payment comes from?
- I expected to be redirected to the Splash Portal, but I get the "Oops" page. What does it mean?
- What is the landing page? How can I configure that?
- Is it possible for an end-user to authenticate outside the Splash Portal?
- Is it possible to create digital ads that can be placed anywhere on the users’ device? Ex. Placing an ad on the right or left side of the page of the users’ phone while using the service.
- Is it possible to create dynamic banners?
- Is it possible to add additional fields to the registration form?
- What are the Sign-Up options supported by the platform?
- When an end-user recharges their profile paying with PayPal, can they download the receipt of the invoice?