The Export button allows you to export the user list to CSV file. You can learn more by reading the following article: Exporting the list of end-users to a CSV file.
From the command toolbar it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Lock: through this button, it is possible to suspend the service provided to the end-user, for example- due to a violation of some policies. In this case, the end-user will not be able to use the service, until the administrator decides to unlock it by using the Unlock button that will be available in the command toolbar after the end-user has been locked.
- Delete: through this button, it is possible to delete all information relating to a user, for example- after a long period of inactivity. In this case, if the deleted end-user tries to use the service again, it will be recognized by the system as a new user and will be forced to perform a new registration.
The page displaying the details of end-users is divided into several tabs, each collecting information for monitoring purposes, which allow system users to perform a smart and efficient management activity on their workspace. These tabs are:
- Internet Plans
- Provider: indicates whether the end-user has registered to the service through the Social Login, or not.
- Username: the unique name that identifies the end-user.
- Status: whether the end-user is enabled or not to use the service.
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile phone
- Document number
- Market clause accepted: please read the article Marketing communications from the service provider to end-users in order to learn more about the meaning of this field.
- Personal ID
- Passport number
- Name: the name of the Internet plan.
- Type: whether it is Recurring or One-Shot.
- Total: the total duration of the service. In case of recurrent plan, this field indicates the total time of navigation available within the single renewal period; for a One-Shot plan, it indicates the total time of navigation assigned.
- Remaining time: indicates, for One-Shot plans, the remaining time of navigation.
- Start: the start date and time for the selected traffic session.
- Stop: the stop date and time for the selected traffic session.
- Duration: the duration for the selected traffic session.
- Traffic: the amount of traffic performed during the session.
- Venue: the Venue assigned to the selected end-user.
- Hotspot: the Hotspot, in the Venue, where the end-user performed the traffic session.
- Date: the date and time when the abnormality occurred.
- Message: the error message. This message is also displayed to the end-user in the Splash Portal, after attempting to access the system. Notification messages can be of various types and have different causes and resolutions. For more information, see Errors and notifications during the authentication of end-users.
- Venue: the Venue to which the end-user belongs.
- Hotspot: the Hotspot, in the Venue, where the end-user was logged in.
In the Map section, it displays a map of all the HotSpots where the end-user has ever been authenticated to while accessing the service.