[Please note that this article refers to an older version of the product and may be outdated. You can find the most recent guide here]
"Metro" is a new Splash Portal model available in the system that gives an improved appearance to the Splash Portal.
Splash Portal models are described in the article Creating and managing a Splash Portal starting from a model.
The next paragraph describes the available options to customize a Splash Portal created from a "Metro" model.
Customizing a Splash Portal based on the "Metro" template
Content and options can be different for each language that can be enabled for the Splash Portal.
To select a language through the Editing language drop-down menu, copy the settings of a language to another one using the Copy content command from the drop-down menu, or use same settings for all languages by checking the Same content for all languages option.
In the panels below it is possible to set certain options. Please note that the Tenant, by setting the option near to each configuration option, may enable the Venue Manager to change the value for the correspondent Venue.
On the contrary, by setting the option, the value can be set only at the Tenant level.
The structure of a "Metro"-based page is represented in the image below.
Below is a description of all available settings:
- Main background color: change the background color of the Splash Portal.
- Main frame: the main frame is a large block that is displayed only when the browser window on the device is larger than 750px. If enabled, it is possible to customize this with the two options below.
- Frame background image: this is the image displayed in the main frame as the background.
- Frame main image: this is the image displayed in the main frame, over the background.
- Background image: this image is the background for the box located in the top (or the top-right) of the page, according to the width of the browser window.
- Text: this text is displayed in the box located in the top (or the top-right) of the page, according to the width of the browser window.