No, Cloud4Wi doesn’t support this type of monitoring because it is a typical function of the hotspot itself. However, Cloud4Wi provides a detailed map of each hotspot location and displays the number of end-users with each one. If a hotspot has zero users, in the Troubleshooting section you can view what type of error users received trying to connect to the hotspot and you would know immediately if the hotspot is working properly
Articles in this section
- FAQs: Find your questions here
- In the PayPal website, how can I understand where an end-user's payment comes from?
- I expected to be redirected to the Splash Portal, but I get the "Oops" page. What does it mean?
- What is the landing page? How can I configure that?
- Is it possible for an end-user to authenticate outside the Splash Portal?
- Is it possible to create digital ads that can be placed anywhere on the users’ device? Ex. Placing an ad on the right or left side of the page of the users’ phone while using the service.
- Is it possible to create dynamic banners?
- Is it possible to add additional fields to the registration form?
- What social networks are compatible with Cloud4Wi?
- What are the Sign-Up options supported by the platform?