- User Data Page: the User data page has been re-designed and improved. The main table now includes all data collected from sources where the end-user registered to the service (social network accounts, user account registration form). You can easily select the columns you want to be displayed, you can sort columns and also filter the data using available fields.
- New models: new Splash Portal models have been introduced: FullPage, Medical Group / Health Center, Coffee Shop / Restaurant.
- Endian Support: Cloud4Wi now fully supports Endian access gateways.
- IP address tracking: the IP address detail for each logged end-user is now available in the user session section.
- Control Panel Login Page Background: it is now possible to customize the Control Panel login page background by uploading any image, in order to improve branding and white labeling capabilities.
- WiFi Area Control Panel simplification: starting from now, all Settings where Let the WiFi Area manage this option is not set, are not shown to the WiFi Area level, in order to simplify the UI and improve the usability.
- Default service profile configuration: The default Internet plan, used for the auto-provisioning process, has been moved to the Internet section. It is available at the Tenant and WiFi Area level.
- WiFi Sign-Up process improvement: some steps have been removed during the sign-up phase on the Splash Portal. Users are automatically logged in at the end of a successful registration.
- MSP level improvement: some new data and options have been introduced at the MSP level.
- CSV delimiter configuration: in order to better support all the OS and languages, now it is possible to specify the CSV delimiter in the International Settings page.
- Tidier images gallery management: the number of displayed images is now limited. It is possible to display more images by clicking the More button.
- Control Panel languages enhancements: some languages have been corrected and improved thanks to the support of our partners.
- General UI and UX improvements on the Control Panel.