Yes, it is partially possible. The format of the to access the splash portal is: https://splashportal.cloud4wi.com/c4wportal/custom_name where "custom_name" is the field you can customize for example with the name of your company. For more information about it, please read the article Publishing the Splash Portal on the Web.
Articles in this section
- FAQs: Find your questions here
- In the PayPal website, how can I understand where an end-user's payment comes from?
- I expected to be redirected to the Splash Portal, but I get the "Oops" page. What does it mean?
- What is the landing page? How can I configure that?
- Is it possible for an end-user to authenticate outside the Splash Portal?
- What happens when a supplicant has a coupon on their cellphone and hands this code over to the merchant? Is it possible to register the coupon in the system using a barcode/QR code scanner so it can be used only once?
- Is it possible to create digital ads that can be placed anywhere on the users’ device? Ex. Placing an ad on the right or left side of the page of the users’ phone while using the service.
- Is it possible to create dynamic banners?
- Is it possible to add additional fields to the registration form?
- What social networks are compatible with Cloud4Wi?