Cloud4Wi has been updated.
Check out "What’s New" and "Improvements and fixed issues" for this version of Cloud4Wi below. You can let us know what you think, or report a bug by opening a ticket on our Cloud4Wi Support Center anytime.
- Precisely targeted marketing campaign capability: Proximity is a new application for venues to quickly and easily deliver targeted, localized marketing campaigns to customers through different channels (such as SMS and email).
Using a wizard approach, the Proximity application guides users through a simple four-step process for defining the campaign: 1) select a triggering event such as a site visit, a sign-in or a logout; 2) narrow the target of the campaign by specified conditions including demographic profile, device or time of day; 3) select appropriate channels for delivery such as SMS, email and/or social media; and 4) choose customized content, which can deploy images, rich text, video, coupons, surveys—whatever supports the message of the campaign. The Proximity application is also designed to capture valuable end-user demographics and purchasing patterns to provide venues with the metrics they need to strengthen brand promotion and make direct marketing campaigns more successful and cost-effective. This is the first release of the Proximity application, which includes basic features. In the following releases it will be enriched with several features.
- Maximum number of concurrent user per WiFi Area: Now is possible to limit the maximum number of online user on the WiFi Area.
- Easy management of services: Different sets of service configuration that can be easily created and assigned to the WiFi Area by using the Service Template. In detail, the Service Template defines the features that are or are not available for the WiFi Area owner.
- Definition of QoS: Internet Plans can be now configured in terms of maximum bandwidth. Please note that this feature is not supported by all the AP vendors. Here you can find the complete list of the compatible devices.
- Sign-up confirmation page: A summary of all the data that end-user entered during the registration is displayed in the sign-up confirmation page. Once there, they are asked to confirm the data, if correct, and sing-up, and can start using the service.
- Simple username definition: End-users can right now use their email address as username.
Improvements and fixed issues
- Minor UX enhancements of the multi-level management of the content blocks in the Splash Portal
- Minor UI/UX improvements of the Control Panel and the Splash Portal.