An Organization Manager may need to add a new access point to an existing location.
This is possible by clicking Manage → Locations in the left menu toolbar and selecting a location by clicking its name.
Then click the Access Points tab and on the Add button.
Enter all the required information and then click on the Save button.
Please keep in mind that adding a new access point requires a set of information such as:
- Name: a unique name.
- Description: an optional short description, useful for displaying purposes.
- Router type: you can select the type of the device or, if used, one of supported firmware.
- MAC address: the MAC address.
- Identifier: a unique string that allows our platform to identify the access point. For some device types this information is not required.
- Country, City, Address: geolocation data
At the end of the process, your access point will be listed.