Typically, this is due to an error during the configuration of the access point, or during adding an access point to the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
The possible causes are:
- The identifier or the MAC address configured in the access point and in the Cloud4Wi Dashboard do not match, so the Splash Page is unable to determine the content to display
- The location instance was disabled by the Cloud4Wi Dashboard, so the content is blocked
In order to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check if the location instance was disabled by going to the Locations section in your Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
- Verify that “Identifier” field set in the control panel matches with what configured on the access point.
- If your access point doesn’t require the “Identifier” but only the “MAC address” field, please make sure that the MAC address has been correctly set in the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
If you want more information on how to add an access point in Cloud4Wi, please refer the following article: