Typically, this is due to an error during the configuration of the access point, or during adding an access point to the Admin Panel.
The possible causes are:
- The identifier or the MAC address configured in the access point and in the Admin Panel do not match, so the Splash Page is unable to determine the content to display
- The location instance was disabled by the Admin Panel UI, so the content is blocked
In order to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check if the location instance was disabled by going to the Locations section in your Admin Panel organization instance.
- Verify that “Identifier” field set in the control panel matches with what configured on the access point.
- If your access point doesn’t require the “Identifier” but only the “MAC address” field, please make sure that the MAC address has been correctly set in the Admin Panel.
If you want more information on how to add an access point in Volare, please refer the following article: