Go to Manage → Settings → Preferences from the quick access toolbar on the left to set international options.
The following options are available (some of them might not be available depending on your license):
- Currency: choose the currency you want to use for the selected Location.
- Default country code: choose the default international call prefix that is displayed to end-users during the registration process.
- CSV separator: indicates the character that is used as a separator in all the CSV files generated. Typically this character can be "," or ";". This option is available only for the Organization and is applied to all the Locations.
- Decimal mark: indicates the mark used in the Cloud4Wi Dashboard to separate the integer part from the fractional part (for example in the Analytics section). It is possible to select "." (decimal point) or "," (decimal comma). This option is available only for the Organization and is applied to all the Locations.
- Default account language: indicates the default language for the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
- Default time zone: indicates the time zone to be used in the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
- Splash Page languages: indicates the languages that are available in the Splash Page management section. In order to add a new language to the Splash Page, you must add it here and then add it in the Splash Page management section, as described in Configuring the Splash Page: appearance, languages and public URLs.
- Dashboard languages: indicates the languages that are available in the Cloud4Wi Dashboard.
Please note, some languages are made available through free online translation services. Then some translations may not be accurate.
In order to overcome this limitation, the Organization Manager can add a custom language to the Splash Page from scratch, or start with an existing language. This approach provides more options in the customization of the Splash Page. Please visit Configuring languages on the Splash Page for more information.
By setting the unlock option next to each configuration, the Organization Manager can delegate configuration controls to the Location Manager of each corresponding Location.
On the contrary, setting the lock option will only let those at Organization level make changes, and the configuration option will not be visible to Location Managers. If all configuration options of a section are locked, then the whole section is hidden from Location Managers.