User Analytics gathers data about end-users’ preferred method of Sign-up, of the options made available to them through Login Profiles. and The data is then displayed on the web interface of Volare Platform. This application is part of our software suite and can be accessed in the main menu of the Analytics section, allowing the system user to view further information about end-uses’ behavior.
The toolbar on the top allows you to filter data by company / venue / access point (according to your system level) and also allows you to filter data down by dates. You are also able to export data to an .xls file.
Please note that the header toolbar displays the date and time of the last update.
Filtering data by company / venue / access point
- The MSP Owner is able to filter results by company / venue / access point
- The company manager is able to filter results by venue / access point
- The venue manager is able to filter results by access point
Filtering data by a given time interval
You can choose from the following time intervals:
- Last seven days
- Current month
- Last month
- Current year
- Last year
- Custom range
Exporting data to an .xls file
You can export all the data to an .xls file, by clicking on the Export button at the top-right corner of the page. Please note that the data included in the .xls file is based on the values selected in the filters described above.
The following charts are available captures data over a two month period:
- Demographics: this section provides the gender and age distribution of end-users. Ages are grouped as:
- Device type: this chart shows the distribution of end-users' device types (e.g. Tablet, Smartphone or PC).
- Operating System: this a pie chart indicating the distribution of end-users' operating systems (e.g. Android, Windows, iOS, Linux etc.).
- Browser: this is a pie chart indicating the percentage of the most common browsers used to connect to the Welcome Portal (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Device model: this is a data table indicating the most common device models used to connect to the Welcome Portal. Data is displayed in percentages and is sorted in a descending order.
- Language: this is a pie chart indicating the percentage of the languages used by end-users every time they load a page on the Welcome Portal.