Here's a list of quick user guides for each access point vendor we support to help with configuration.
- Aerohive Networks
- Aruba Networks [Controller | IAP]
- Buffalo Technology
- Cambium Networks
- Cisco Systems (Controller mode)
- Cisco Meraki [series: MR | MX and Z1]
- EnGenius [Captive Portal ready | ezMaster cloud controller]
- Hewlett Packard [Cloud managed | MSM controller | Unified 800 Series]
- Icomera Moovbox
- LigoWave (Controller mode)
- Mojo Networks
- Power Cloud Systems
- Ruckus Wireless [Standalone | Controller | SmartCell Gateway | Xclaim]
- Samsung (Controller mode)
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Zebra Technologies
Devices running standard Chillispot and CoovaChilli are supported by Volare. Please find the following article about this: Chillispot/CoovaChilli firmware based devices.
Supported access network architecture
- Standalone: in this case a single access point can be used without needing further devices.
- Network managed by a controller: some vendors and products support a distributed architecture where each single access point is managed and controlled by a centralized controller / gateway.
Common configuration parameters
- RADIUS IP address: the IP address of the RADIUS server, for authentication and accounting phases. It is strongly recommended to configure both the primary and the secondary RADIUS server.
- Shared secret: the secret key shared between the RADIUS client and server.
- Welcome Portal URL: the URL of the external login page where the end-user is redirected to.
- Primary RADIUS Server (IP address): 126.96.36.199
- Secondary RADIUS Server (IP address): 188.8.131.52
- Shared secret: (it will be communicated by Cloud4Wi)
- Welcome portal URL: https://splashportal.cloud4wi.com/
- Authentication port: 1812
- Accounting port: 1813
Walled garden for Social Login/payment gateways
Here are additional settings to configure the walled garden of your device: