"Metro" is a type of Splash Page template provided by Volare containing a number of open blocks that can be managed by either Organization or the Location Manager
Customization of "Metro" Splash Page
Content and options field on this template can be displayed under various language that is enabled from the preferences. To select a language through the Editing language drop-down menu, copy the settings of a language to another one using the Copy content command from the drop-down menu, or use same settings for all languages by checking the use the same content for all languages option.
By setting the grey lock option, changing the value is only possible at the Organization level and this configuration will not be visible to the Location Manager. If all values of a section are set this way, the whole section is hidden from the Location Manager.
On the contrary, by setting the unlock option next to each configuration, the Organization Manager can delegate configuration right to Location Manager of the corresponding Location. The structure of a "Metro" based page is represented in the image below.
Below is a description of all available settings:
- Main background color: change the background color of the Splash Page.
- Main frame: this is a large block that is displayed only when the browser window on the device is larger than 750px. If enabled, it is possible to customize this with the two options below.
- Frame background image: this is the image displayed in the main frame as the background.
- Frame main image: this is the image displayed in the main frame, over the background.
- Background image: this image is the background for the box located in the top (or the top-right) of the page, according to the width of the browser window.
- Text: this text is displayed in the box located in the top (or the top-right) of the page, according to the width of the browser window.