Dear customer, we are delighted to bring you an important update about our Cloud4Wi product suite.
Engage and reward new customers
Using the “Sign-Up” trigger in the Access Journey, you can now engage and communicate with new users the first time they sign-up. Use the feature to thank customers, communicate how to a redeem a reward, or confirm that a promotion will be delivered through email.
Note that the Sign-Up trigger occurs just before the user is authenticated on the network, so this page will also be visible on the Android “Sign-in into the network” assistant page.
To make it easier to reach new users, we also introduced a new Sign Up trigger in Triggered Campaigns that allows you to send a communication to users who’ve just registered for the first time.
New WiFi models supported
We completed integration with Ruckus Cloud WiFi. We also certified our integration with Ubiquiti Unifi, including the cloud Unifi used with the Cloud key.
Custom policies for white label MSPs
Minor improvements and bug fixing
- Added Country filed and custom marketing opt-ins in the users APIs
- Added the possibility to set optional fields in the click-through form
- Removed default values from input fields (birthdate, gender) on the splash page
- Moved the SMS code validation page before content pages published on login attempt
- Due to recent Facebook product changes, the experience of the Like button during WiFi onboarding using the iPhone CNA became too complex for users, so we decided to no longer show the like screen on iOS devices
- Published the Account-Id on the Account page to facilitate inquiries to our support team and partners
- Added user details in the sponsor validation logs to facilitate the consultation
- Support of Filter ID RADIUS attribute with Aerohive HiveManager to set policies via RADIUS
Changes to social login data
We are no longer collecting certain data when the user logs in using a social network account. This change has been introduced to comply with the principle of data minimization required by GDPR. In this article, you can see the full updated list of data we collect.
The list below shows all the data we are no longer saving for each social network. .
On December 10th 2018, all the attributes listed below will be deleted also form the existing users collected in your account
- full name
- url entities
Gmail / Google+