Splash Plus provides all the Guest WiFi service management capabilities included in Splash, and includes the following marketing capabilities:
- Triggered Campaign: trigger messages, emails or texts, when a Customer logs in or sign-up on the guest WiFi service in a specific location
- Email templates: create beautiful emails with a simple visual composer and send them using Triggered Campaigns
- Offers: create promotions to be redeemed in-store to incentivize sign-ups, loyalty, and products, and send them via text or email with Triggered Campaigns
- Survey: create beautiful surveys to collect customers feedbacks while they are in-store or after their visit
- Promo Page: promotional pages with call to actions published in the Access Journey (for example to download a product catalog, a menu or onboard them on a chatbot)
- Advertising Pages: informative advertising pages published in the Access Journey (for example to inform the customer about a program, temporary product promotions or an event)
Splash Plus does not include the Segment Builder to create custom segments but it provides built-in options in Triggered Campaign to set the following filters:
- Customer Age range
- Customer Gender
- Cumulative number of logins of the Customer
- Sign-up method the Customer used to register the first time
- Store where the triggering event happens
- Time range when the triggering event happens
- Campaign Delivery frequency (just once or once a day/week/month)
- Campaign validity date range
Moreover, please note that Splash Plus does not:
- provide the possibility to detect returning Customers passively based on their behaviors and interactions.
- allow triggering campaigns based on the interactions in specific zones of the store
- allow track customer visits, profile and cluster them based on their past visits and interactions
Marketing Use Cases
With Splash Plus, the Client can implement the following marketing oriented use cases.
- Welcome campaigns: welcome emails are those with the highest open rate and conversion and used to convert new users in returning users by means of rewards or incentives (Offers)
- Loyalty reward: reward returning customers sending them an Offer at their X visit
- Incentivize frequency: send Offers when the customer leaves the store to incentivize his next visit
- Interest discovery: discover what customers are interested in or the reason for their visit with Survey published during the WiFi onboarding
- Experience feedback: collect the customer feedback about their visit to measure their satisfaction triggering a message with a Survey after their visit
- Program promotions: inform customers about ongoing programs (loyalty, sales) and events using the Advertising pages published during the WiFi onboarding
- Promote Mobile App: promote the download and usage of the mobile app, using the Promo Page tool
- Onboard in chatbots: invite customers to join the chatbot channels in Messenger or Whatsapp, using the Promo Page tool
Each Splash Plus License grants the following resources:
A Contact is a single person whose profile and contact information is stored in your account. Each License includes 1200 Contacts.
For example, a Client with 25 Licenses would be allowed to keep in their account up to 30K Contacts
If Clients exceed this allowance, they can purchase additional Licenses to extend the limit of max Contacts or new registrations via guest WiFi will be blocked automatically.
Note: 10 X 3-year license grant an allowance on the Account for 12K Contacts at any given time. The Contacts are not cumulative year over year, the 3-year license does not grant 12K X 3 contacts.
Splash Plus includes 35K emails per License per Year. Considering that each License allows 1200 Contacts, this cumulative Email limit allows an average fair usage of 4 emails/contact /month.
Emails accounted in the limit include both marketing and service emails sent to Contacts (excluding account administration emails, such as password recovery)
For example, a Client with 1 License would be allowed to register up to 1200 Contacts and send up to 35K emails.
If the number of Contacts grows linearly, for example 100 per month, the 35K emails are enough to send 4 emails per Contacts per month.
If Clients need to exceed this allowance they can buy and configure an external commercial SMTP service and connect it to their account.
Splash Plus License includes 100 API calls/Month. API calls are counted from calls from the Cloud4Wi REST APIs and Connectors.
For example, a customer with 100 Splash Plus Licenses would be allowed 10,000 API calls per month
Usage of webhooks is subject to our fair usage policy of a maximum of 5 events webhooks per User per month.
API calls will be monitored on a monthly basis. If Clients exceed this allowance in the previous month, they can purchase additional Licenses to extend the overall limit of max API calls/month. If they do not extend the allowance, a hard threshold on the API rate will be enforced.
Clients have to configure their own Twilio gateway to be able to send SMS messages and they can send unlimited messages at their own expenses.