The main dashboard of Compass summarizes the main KPIs of your account.
- Total Contacts: total number of contacts collected so far since the activation of the account
- Marketable: percentage of Contacts who accepted the marketing opt-in
- Profiled: percentage of contacts that provided directly at least a trait that allows creating targeted communication (for example, gender, age, country, etc..)
The comparison values indicate the relative change in the last 30 days of each metric.
The Contacts Growth chart shows the cumulative growth of the Contacts records collected in your account in the last six months.
The Store Performances widget shows the map of your location and the size of the bubble around the placemark indicated the number of collected Contacts Profiles in that specific location.
The Segment Performances widgets show the list of the top Segments, indicating what percentage of your Contact belong to each segment.
Finally, in the right side widget, Insights, you get some insights about your initiative:
- Projection of the total number of Contacts by the end of the current year
- Average growth rate, in terms of new Contacts per Week per Location
- Number of stores and the top store in terms of collected Contacts
- Distribution of Contact collection across stores