Link is an optional module on top of Splash subscription that extends all the Guest WiFi service management capabilities included in Splash, adding the following marketing and communication capabilities:
Automatically reach out to guests via text message or email
- Multiple triggers (near a particular location, enter into a zone, dwell in a zone or in a location, leave a location, sign-in or sign-up to WiFi)
- Multiple channels (email and text messages)
- Delivery of custom messages or integration with native smart contents
- Campaign targeting based on contacts attributes
- Flexible delivery conditions and frequency options
- Campaigns performance reports
- Visual email composer (triggered campaigns)
Deliver smart content in your Triggered Campaigns or in the Access Journey:
- Offers and coupons (triggered campaigns)
- Surveys (triggered campaigns and access journey)
- Promotional pages with call to actions and profile enrichment (access journey)
- Simple advertising pages (access journey)
Link does not include the possibility to create a dynamic target Segment but it provides built-in options in the Triggered Campaign to set the following filters:
- Customer Age range
- Customer Gender
- Cumulative number of logins of the Customer
- Sign-up method the Customer used to register the first time
- Store where the triggering event happens
- Time range when the triggering event happens
- Campaign Delivery frequency (just once or once a day/week/month)
- Campaign validity date range
Moreover, please note that Link does not:
- provide the possibility to detect returning Customers passively based on their behaviors and interactions.
- allow triggering campaigns based on the interactions in specific zones of the store
- allow tracking customer visits, profile and cluster them based on their past visits and interactions
Marketing Use Cases
With Link, the Client can implement the following marketing-oriented use cases.
- Welcome campaigns: welcome emails are those with the highest open rate and conversion and used to convert new users in returning users by means of rewards or incentives (Offers)
- Loyalty reward: reward returning customers sending them an Offer at their X visit
- Incentivize frequency: send Offers when the customer leaves the store to incentivize his next visit
- Interest discovery: discover what customers are interested in or the reason for their visit with Survey published during the WiFi onboarding
- Experience feedback: collect the customer feedback about their visit to measure their satisfaction triggering a message with a Survey after their visit
- Program promotions: inform customers about ongoing programs (loyalty, sales) and events using the Advertising pages published during the WiFi onboarding
- Promote Mobile App: promote the download and usage of the mobile app, using the Promo Page tool
- Onboard in chatbots: invite customers to join the chatbot channels in Messenger or Whatsapp, using the Promo Page tool
To enable Link on your Splash Organization, you need at least
- one Link Subscription for each Splash Subscription active in the account (for each Access Point)
- enough Link Subscriptions to cover for the total amount of Contacts managed in the Splash Organization
Each Link Subscription grants the following resources:
A Contact is a single person whose profile and contact information is stored in your account. Each Link Subscription includes 1,500 Contacts that extend the max number of Contacts you can manage in your account.
For example, a Client with 25 Subscriptions would be allowed to keep in their account up to 37.5K Contacts
If Clients exceed this allowance, they can purchase additional Link Subscriptions to extend the limit of max Contacts or new registrations via guest WiFi will be blocked automatically.
Note: 10 X 3-year Subscription grant an allowance on the Account for 15K Contacts at any given time. The Contacts are not cumulative year over year, the 3-year Subscription does not grant 15K X 3 Contacts.
Link includes 4 Email Sends per Contact per Month. This means that at any given time, the total number of emails sent since the beginning of the month must be lower than 4 times the number of Contacts at that time.
Emails accounted in the limit include both marketing and transactional emails sent to Contacts (excluding account administration emails, such as password recovery)
For example, a Client with 1,500 Contacts can send up to 6,000 emails every month.
If Clients need to exceed this allowance they can buy and configure an external commercial SMTP service and connect it to their account.
Clients have to configure their own Twilio gateway to be able to send SMS messages and they can send unlimited messages at their own expenses.
When you buy Link Subscriptions they are prorated and co-terminated to the same expiration date as the Splash Subscriptions.