Send real-time notifications about WiFi users' behaviors to your existing martech stack
- Arrive at a location
- Enter a zone
- Dwell in a location/zone
- Leave a location
Group WiFi users into segments to activate externally or in the campaigns tool
- Filter by demographics (age, gender, etc.) and on-site behaviors (visited locations, average visit time, etc.)
- Filter by past behaviors in specific periods (for example users who visited a specific location within a given timeframe)
- Combination of multiple rules and group of rules
- Dynamic and automatic removal or addition of users based on the matching rules
Automatically reach out to WiFi users via Cloud4Wi's out-of-the-box marketing tool
- Multiple triggers (sign-up; arrive, dwell and leave a location)
- Multiple channels (email and text messages)
- Targeting based on WiFi users' demographics and behaviors
- Delivery of custom messages or native smart content
- Flexible delivery conditions and frequency options
- Performance reports
Create personalized email templates to use in the campaigns tool
- Customizable templates (entirely responsive)
- Multiple content blocks (text, image, button, divider, social, html)
Create smart content to deliver via email and text message through the campaigns tool
The WiFi Marketing product is named Link. To enable Link on your Splash Organization, you need at least
- one Link Subscription for each Splash Subscription active in the account (for each Access Point)
Each Link Subscription grants the following resources:
Link includes 4 Email Sends per Contact per Month. This means that at any given time, the total number of emails sent since the beginning of the month must be lower than 4 times the number of Contacts at that time.
Emails accounted in the limit include both marketing and transactional emails sent to Contacts (excluding account administration emails, such as password recovery)
For example, a Client with 1,500 Contacts can send up to 6,000 emails every month.
If Clients need to exceed this allowance they can buy and configure an external commercial SMTP service and connect it to their account.
Clients have to configure their own Twilio gateway to be able to send SMS messages and they can send unlimited messages at their own expenses.
When you buy Link Subscriptions they are prorated and co-terminated to the same expiration date as the Splash Subscriptions.