The new home page ("Dashboard") summarizes the main key performance indicators of your initiative.
The top section highlights the main success metrics:
- Total Contacts: total number of Contacts collected and managed in your Compass account. The Marketing Opt-in rate indicates the percentage of Contacts that gave consent to the marketing communications
- Total Moments: total number of physical interactions detected within a physical location. Thi metrics express the potential number of contextual engagement moments that can be exploited by reaching our customers in real-time.
Moments include interactions like
- Nearby: approaching or passing by a location
- Visits: confined visit fo a location
- Dwell: dwelling more than a certain time in a location
- Leave: leaving the location
- Total Send Messages: total number of communications sent via SMS or email. The Average open rate represents the percentage of communication that has been opened by the receiver. This metric so far accounts only for email communications.
The Acquisition widget summarizes the performances of your customer data acquisition strategy.
It summarizes the main performance metrics to help you assess the health of the initiative. The widget allows analyzing the metrics on a relative period (Last 30 days, Last 3 months or Last 6 months).
- New Contacts: new Contacts collected over the period
- New Contacts vs. Last 30 days: percentage variation of the total number of contacts versus the previous period
- Avg. Contacts / week / location: this metric provides a normalized indicator of the acquisition speed of each location so it makes easier to assess the performance of each individual location compared to the average
The area charts show the new Contacts collected every day in the selected period.
The Audiences widget shows you the size of the Segments you created in the account. For each segment, the widget indicates the percentage of All Contacts that belong to the Segment.
The Benchmark widget give you an estimate of your performances compared to the average of similar businesses in your industry. In particular, it gives you an indication of your performances in terms of:
- speed of acquisition (new Contacts per week)
- marketing opt-in
The Forecast widget provides you a projection of the total number of Contacts that you'll have by the end of the year if you continue with the current acquisition rate.
The Insights widget provides you some insights about the behavior of your customers.