The Acquisition dashboard, help your track in detail the performances of your customer profile collection strategy. This report helps you understand the acquisition performance trends and the breakdown by location. It also helps you assess the quality and richness of the contact profile you collect.
You can narrow down your performance analysis using the top filter widget and filter based on the following dimensions:
- Segments: analyze All Contacts (default) or pick a specific Segment
- Acquisition Location: analyze the performances across All Locations (default) or select one or multiple locations
- Acquisition Date: select the period of analysis
- Compared To: at this stage, only the Previous Period option is available. In the future, you'll be able to select other options, including historical average and custom comparison periods.
The first section gives you an overview of the most important performance KPIs, measured according to the selected filtering criteria.
- New Contacts: total number of Contacts collected
- Marketing Opt-In: percentage of Contacts that gave the consent to marketing communications
- Profiled Contacts: percentage of Contacts with a minimum set of attributes that allows personalizing their communications (for example demographic attributes or visitation history)
The main performance widget gives you the possibility to analyze the main KPIs trend across the selected analysis period or to represent them by location.
On the Profile Attributes widget, you can understand how reach are you contact profiles in terms of attributes, including demographics and contacts.
Consent Collection widget shows the percentage of Contacts that gave the consent to the custom opt-ins configured on the registration page.
Contact Validation widget, show the percentage of contacts that complete the verification process for either the phone number or email. The verification methods are optional and configured in the setting of your registration page.
The Identity Sources chart, represent the breakdown of the registration methods used during the subscription to the service.