Cloud4Wi develops for you the connector between our platform and the existing systems you’ve already in place, including:
- Marketing automation
- CRM, CDP
- Data warehouses
- Messaging tools
- Booking and appointment management applications
- Event management applications
- Property management systems
- Any custom integration.
A connector is built based on your unique requirements and may include multiple flows and end-points. It can include scheduled executions (for example sync data once a day) or real-time executions.
Type of connectors
There are different categories of Connectors based on the data processing logic:
- Batch Sync Connectors
This category of connectors automatically and periodically synch data between Cloud4Wi and your applications. These connectors are usually the best option for synchronizing data for non-real-time use cases. The synchronization frequency depends on the type of application involved and can go from once per hour to once a day. The Connectors in our catalog have pre-defined frequency configurations depending.
If you need a different scheduling option you can request a Custom Connector to our team.
- Real-Time Connectors
This category process data and events in real-time. For example, connectors that trigger real-time processes in marketing automation tools fall into this category.
Using Cloud4Wi Connectors you can implement a variety of use cases:
- Synch Contacts data with your system of records (CRM, CDP, etc..)
- Send real-time notification of customer Moments to marketing automation application to trigger real-time communications
- Programmatically synch contacts and event datasets with external data warehouses to access them with your BI tools and create custom reports
- Send real-time notifications to operational support systems and clienteling applications
- Automatically check-in customers upon arrival at your locations
- Create and synch custom audiences with advertising platforms (such as Facebook, Google, etc..)
Using our Custom Connector service, we can help your organization to create point-to-multipoint data integration flows that unleash the power of your data inside your stack.
The Connector Subscription gives you access to use 1 connector of your choice among those in the catalog. The subscription is available as an add-on for Splash and Compass.