Customer Success Services are designed to make sure Clients maximize the benefit of using the solution.
This yearly subscription package is designed to delegate to Cloud4Wi most of the activities during the adoption cycle and during the usage of Splash and Compass. The subscription also provides periodic reviews, data reports, and a dedicated certified Customer Success Manager and Customer Success Team.
The certified Customer Success Team (Customer Success Manager, Service managers, Software Analysts, and Customer Journey specialists) is there to guarantee a quick onboarding, the finest support in the definition of your location-based marketing strategy, and an efficient adoption of our product.
The dedicated Customer Success Manager is the trusted advisor that will provide you with onboarding help, strategic advice, customer journey design, and more:
- Account setup and configuration on Cloud4Wi Dashboard
- Upload of network inventory (Access Points) on Cloud4Wi Dashboard
- Management of account administrators
- Ideation and Creation of up to 4 Splash page designs in line with the Client branding (includes CSS personalizations, login profiles creation)
- Ideation and Creation of up to 4 Access Journeys in line with Client Branding and strategy
- Dashboard Training at onboarding (6 hours) and at relevant releases
- Ideation and creation of up to 4 Cloud4Wi Marketing Campaigns per year including 4 1-hour webinars
- Periodical review of Splash Page and Customer Journey (up to 4 per year)
- Creation of 4 Reports per year and presentation during an online meeting
- Business Reports and Presentations
- Marketing consultancy on industry best practices
- Custom development consultancy including support in enabling access to the Development center and tools; includes 2 hours/year consultancy on best practices and configurations (APIs, MyApps) and Access to Beta programs
- POC and A/B testing support
- Plan and monitor customer initiatives success
For pricing, service details, and conditions, contact your Customer Success Manager or your Account Manager