The Constant Contact Connector allows you to synchronize your Contacts into existing Constant Contact lists.
The Connector runs every hour and by default will synch only new Contacts with Marketing Opt-in. On the first setup, the connector will synch immediately all the valid existing Contacts.
1. Find the Constant Contact connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+Connect your Constant Contact"
3) in the next pop-up, you'll be asked to enter the API Key. You can create your own Contact Contact app or you can use a pre-build app by Cloud4Wi entering the API key that you can find in this article
4) follow the instructions to authenticate with your Contact Contact account in the pop-up.
4) In the Setting step, select the target List were to synch Contacts into
5) Done! You Contacts will be synced once a day. If you want to change the target list, you can always open the Connector and click Settings to change the target list.
How to create your own Constant Contact app
To create your own app, you need to follow these steps:
- Create an account on Mashery here: https://constantcontact.mashery.com/
- Register your app (https://constantcontact.mashery.com/apps/register) and save the App Id that you need to enter in the Connector interface