The MailChimp Connector allows you to synchronize your Contacts into existing MailChimp lists.
The Connector runs every hour and by default will synch only new Contacts with Marketing Opt-in. On the first setup, the connector will synch immediately all the valid existing Contacts.
1. Find the MailChimp connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+Connect your MailChimp"
3) follow the instructions to authenticate with your MailChimp account in the pop-up.
4) In the Setting step, select the target List were to synch Contacts into
5) Done! You Contacts will be synced once a day. If you want to change the target list, you can always open the Connector and click Settings to change the target list.
How to Configure a Campaign in MailChimp
Create a campaign with a trigger "A subscriber joins your list, LISTNAME."
Make sure to check the checkbox "Trigger when subscribers are imported".
Important: make sure to create your campaign AND BRING IT LIVE (e.g. in status "paused"), BEFORE you start adding contacts to the list in MailChimp using Blendr.io.
This is because the campaign will only process contacts that were added to the list AFTER the campaign was created AND AFTER the campaign was put live (meaning not in status "draft").