The ActiveCampaign Connector allows you to synchronize your Contacts into existing ActiveCampaign lists.
The Connector sync every new record in real time with your List and keep them updated by running a daily synchronization. Only Cotnacts with a marketing opt-in are processed.
Before to Start:
We suggest to create a dedicated List on your ActiveCampaign account to group the contacts synced form Cloud4Wi connector.
The Connector setup offer the option to automatically create some custom fields, but you can create them manually in your ActiveCampaing accoutn if you want to customize the Custom Filed labels.
1. Find the ActiveCampaign connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+Connect your ActiveCampaign"
Follow the instructions to authenticate with your ActiveCampaign account in the pop-up.
You can get your Base URL and API key in your ActiveCampaign account on Setting > Developer > API Access
3) In the next step you can decide to let the Connector create a new List for you. In alternative, you can use an existing List.
If you decide to create a new list, the next screen asks you the name of the List you want to create.
4) In the next step, you can decide to let the connector automatically create some new Custom fields in your ActiveCampaign account, to map the Contact attributes coming from Cloud4Wi.
In the alternative, you can create your custom fields manually on your ActiveCampaign account before starting the connector setup.
6) In the following step, you can select the Target List where you want the Contacts to be synched.
You can also decide what to do in case an Existing Record (a record with the same email) already exists in your ActiveCampaign account:
- Skip sync: simply discard the record
- Update existing Contact: update the existing record with the Cloud4Wi data
In the last setting on this screen, you can decide if you want to sync all the Contacts you already have on your Cloud4Wi account or only the new ones.
7) In this last step, you can decide which custom fields you want to add to the Contact record. On the right column, you can find the available Custom Fileds on your ActiveCampaign account, and you have to map them with a Cloud4Wi attribute on the left column.
8) Done! You Contacts will be synced once a day. If you want to change the target list, you can always open the Connector and click Settings to change the target list.