The Google Ads Connector allows you to synchronize your Cloud4Wi Contacts into Google Audiences. Contact data is pseudo-anonymized before being transferred to Google and once Google receives it, it matches the records with Google to create a targetable Audience.
The Connector runs every hour and syncs new and updated Contact with the configured Audience. You can define the Segment to add to the audience.
In order to enable the Cloud4Wi Connector with Google, you will need the account credentials for a Google Ads account. The integration activation process will prompt you to log into your Google Ads account, and once logged in, Google will automatically retrieve the credentials that it needs to forward audience data to Google. Please note you will need to be an admin on the Google account in order to configure the audience output in Cloud4Wi.
1. Find the Google Ads connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+ Connect your Google Ads" to connect your Google Ads account. Follow the instructions to authenticate with your Google Ads account in the pop-up.
The next screen will ask you to provide your Google Ads Customer ID.
You can find your Google Ads Customer ID in the top right corner of your Google Ads account next to your account name.
In the next screen click "Link datasource", log in with your Google account give the consent and permissions to the app.
3) In the Setting step, you can select what Contact to sync with your custom audience.
You can select the list of Segments that you want to ADD to your Custom audience (if you leave the selection empty all Contacts will be added).
4) Next, you need to decide what Audience to use to sync your Contacts. You have the option to let the connector create a new custom audience for you; in this case, select "Yes" from the menu and you'll be able to decide the name of the custom audience on the next step.
Otherwise, select "No" to use an existing Audience.
If you decide to create a new audience, the next screen will ask you to choose a name.
5) As a last step, you need to finally select the Audience you want to sync the Contacts with. If you created a new audience in the previous step, you'll find it listed in this menu.
On the first run, the Connector will process all the existing Contact profiles and the operation may take a few minutes. By default, the connector runs every hour and process all new and updated Contacts according to the rules you've just defined in the setup wizard.