The HubSpot Connector allows you to synchronize your Contacts into existing HubSpot lists.
The Connector sync every new record in real-time with your List and keep them updated by running a daily synchronization. Only Contacts with a marketing opt-in are processed.
Before to Start
We suggest creating a dedicated Dynamic List on your HubSpot account to group the contacts synced from Cloud4Wi connector. The connector will create a new propriety named "source" with the value "cloud4wi" that you can use to filter the contacts in a dedicated list.
The Connector setup offers the option to automatically create some custom fields, but you can create them manually in your HubSpot account if you want to customize the Custom Filed labels.
1. Find the HubSpot connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+Connect your HubSpot"
Follow the instructions to authenticate with your HubSpot account in the pop-up.
3. In the next step, you can decide to let the connector automatically create some new Custom fields in your HubSpot account, to map the Contact attributes coming from Cloud4Wi.
In the alternative, you can leave this empty and you can create your custom fields manually on your HubSpot account before starting the connector setup.
Note: the default fields First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone are mapped by default. The connector also creates automatically two fields: c4w_contact_id, c4w_source used for the scope of the integration.
4. In the next step, you can decide which custom fields you want to add to the Contact record. On the right column, you can find the available proprieties on your HubSpot account, and you have to map them with a Cloud4Wi attribute on the left column.
5. In the last step, you can decide what to do in case an Existing Record (a record with the same email) already exists in your HubSpot account:
- Skip sync: simply discard the record
- Update existing Contact: update the existing record with the Cloud4Wi data
You can also decide if you want to sync all the Contacts you already have on your Cloud4Wi account or only the new ones.
7. Done! You Contacts will be synced once a day. If you want to change the connector options, you can always open the Connector and click Settings.