Cloud4Wi provides a Connectors Marketplace that offers a collection of pre-built integrations between Cloud4Wi and external applications that you can configure and enable in a few clicks.
The Connectors Marketplace is available for both Splash and Compass.
If the pre-build connectors don't address your unique use cases, you can use our Dev Toolkit to unleash the full potential of the Cloud4Wi platform, or you can rely on our services to build a Custom Connector tailored on your needs.
Cloud4Wi Connectors Marketplace includes dozens of systems, that span on a wide array of application categories, including:
The updated list of Connectors available in the marketplace is listed in this article:
Connectors Marketplace Catalog
But the list is not limited, Cloud4Wi can unlock ANY system you need.
Using Cloud4Wi Connectors you can implement a variety of use cases:
- Synch Contacts data with your system of records (CRM, CDP, etc..)
- Send real-time notification of customer Moments to marketing automation application to trigger real-time communications
- Programmatically synch contacts and event datasets with external data warehouses to access them with your BI tools and create custom reports
- Send real-time notifications to operational support systems and clienteling applications
- Automatically check-in customers upon arrival on your PMS and booking management systems
- Create and synch custom audiences with advertising platforms (such as Facebook, Google, etc..)
Using our Custom Connector service, we can help your organization to create point-to-multipoint data integration flows that unleash the power of your data inside your stack.
Type of connectors
There are different categories of Connectors based on the data processing logic:
- Batch Sync Connectors
This category of connectors automatically and periodically synch data between Cloud4Wi and your applications. These connectors are usually the best option for synchronizing data for non-real-time use cases. The synchronization frequency depends on the type of application involved and can go from once per hour to once a day. The Connectors in our catalog have pre-defined frequency configuration depending.
If you need a different scheduling option you can request a Custom Connector to our team.
- Real-Time Connectors
This category process data and events in real-time. For example, connectors that trigger real-time processes in marketing automation tools fall into this category.
Documentation and examples
Explore the Connectors sections to learn how connectors work and what they can do.