The Iterable Connector allows you to synchronize your Contacts with your Iterable account and add them to a Subscriber List.
The Connector sync every new record in real-time with your List and keep them updated by running a daily synchronization. Only Contacts with a marketing opt-in are processed.
The Connector also allows streaming selected Moments as Custom Events to Iterable so they can be used as triggers for Workflows (i.e. you can send a push notification to a mobile user when he arrives at a location) and enrich the Contact Profile activity history.
Before to Start:
We suggest creating a dedicated List on your Iterable account to group the contacts synced from the Cloud4Wi connector.
In order to leverage all the Contact behavioral attributes provided by Cloud4Wi, we suggest creating dedicated custom fields in your Iterable account before starting.
1. Find the Iterable connector on the Connectors page, click on the card and then select "Use Integration"
2. Click on the button "+Connect your Iterable"
Follow the instructions to authenticate with your Iterable account in the pop-up.
You can get your Base URL and API key in your Iterable account on Integrations > API Keys
Click "New API Key" button and generate a new API key selecting "Standard" type.
Copy the API Key into the Cloud4Wi connector setup field.
3) In the next step you can select which Subscriber List to add the Contacts to
6) In the following step, you can select what to do in case an Existing Record (a record with the same email) already exists in your Iterable account:
- Skip sync: simply discard the record
- Update existing Contact: update the existing record with the Cloud4Wi data
In the last setting on this screen, you can decide if you want to sync all the Contacts you already have on your Cloud4Wi account or only the new ones.
7) In the next step, you can decide which custom fields you want to add to the Contact record. On the right column, you can find the available Custom Fileds on your Iterable account, and you have to map them with a Cloud4Wi attribute on the left column.
8) In the last stop, you can select which Events you want to stream to Iterable, selecting among:
- Arriving at Location
- Dwelling at Location
- Leaving the Location
Events are sent with metadata that allows you to filter the incoming events for triggering a Workflow.
If you select "Dwelling at Location", in the next screen you can enter the minimum visit time, in minutes, to trigger the event.
9) Done! You Contacts will be synced once a day. If you want to change the target list, you can always open the Connector and click Settings to change the configuration options.