Note: As each version of iOS makes slight variations to the layout and options in iOS, this information should be used as general guidelines as your options and configuration may vary slightly.
- From the Settings app, go to the Wi-Fi section and click on the network name
- A pop-up will open automatically, the look of the screen may vary depending on the phone vendor
- In the Username field enter your username
- In the Password field enter your password
- On the next screen, you can see the details of the certificate. Click Trust on the top right corner to confirm
- The phone will attempt to authenticate on the network
Once the network data has been stored in the device, you will need only step 1 to connect again (you just have to click the network name in the Wi-Fi section).